Focus Verse: “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD.” Isaiah 55:8
- Definition of Divergent:
- 1. tending to be different or develop in different directions.
The Road Not Taken
BY ROBERT FROST
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
- Divergent Thinkers
- Today’s Divergent Thoughts
- Thoughts on “DIVERGENT” the film
- Wes Jones.
- Divergent Quotes
- We train soldiers not rebels
- Fear doesn’t shut you down it wakes you up
- There is a certain beauty to your resistance.
- Join the conversation:
What is your divergent thought? Or even who inspires you to be divergent?
Responses and reactions on Noah, World Vision, anything else you want to weigh in on.
Tweet #DivergentAndProud or leave a voice message to be part of the next podcast.
Further Discussions and Thoughts:
- Perfectly Timed article: “Why the Church Needs More Troublemakers?” by Relevant Magazine.
- For more biblical thoughts from the film Divergent, check out this podcast.